This is an unsent letter to my former abuser, Joshua Johanson, who abused me physically, emotionally, and worst of all, sexually. I have posted this letter publicly; it is the final step in my recovery. Parents, therapists, and anyone else who has suffered at the hands of a sociopath, or know someone who has, should read and/or share this post. (Parents especially should take the opportunity to educate their children about abuse and who they should tell if it should ever happen to them. It is never too early to have this discussion with your children.) Download The PDF Dear Joshua...Read more...
- TomSlatin.com | My Best Photograph Of 2013 on Forgotten Freight Train
- Miss Blues on Holly And Evan New Years Eve Trio
- Holly & Evan on Holly And Evan New Years Eve Trio
- TomSlatin.com | These Are The Thoughts Of An Independent Thinker on Top 10 Urban Exploration Locations I’ve Photographed
- TomSlatin.com | How To Take Essential Notes On Life on How To Completely Customize A Moleskine Notebook