This post, A Few Random Things About Me, was inspired by this post, Things You Might Not Know About Me by Tracey Lynn Tobin.
(Please note that my About Me Page is here.)
- When I was a kid, I has a huge nerd. My 6th grade Science fair project was a demonstration of how nuclear reactors worked, but unfortunately, for obvious reasons, I was unable to obtain any radioactive material, so the model didn’t actually function, and I was heartbroken.
- I am a complete and total introvert. So much of an introvert that whenever someone drags me to a party or large social gathering where I don’t know anybody, I will sit somewhere along the perimeter of the room and daydream.
- Athletics were never my forte. It was my opinion that athletic pursuits got in the way with my intellectual pursuits. So, growing up, I was always the last one picked for teams at recess or during gym period.
- I am flat-out obsessed with abandoned buildings, and have a very strong desire to explore and photograph them whenever possible.
- After spending 4 long years getting dressed-up in boarding school, I refuse to wear anything dressy, regardless of the occasion.
- Growing up, I was not very popular, and few people knew me. My entire life, through adulthood, I never received any cards or letters on valentines day. Though one valentines day I opened the mailbox to find an oddly addressed envelope. I opened the envelope only to realize that it was a jury summons for me.
- My first serious job was as an Emergency Medical Technician / Firefighter; certification that has allowed me to be employed almost anywhere I go. I even worked as an EMT in New York City for a little over a year.
- All through school, I had a 99% average in Science class, except for my senior year; my senior year Chemistry teacher hated me. Throughout my school years, I had straight A’s in English class.
- For whatever reason, the only girls I ever found romantic interest in had dark hair, and were shorter than me. While all my friends were always chasing tall blondes, I was always looking for a short dark-haired girl.
- I was always an avid note-taker. I generally write down anything that floats into my mind, if it captures my interest or attention. I even had a written and typed shit list.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)