American Writer, Photographer, and Website Designer. Former career Fire and EMS Lieutenant. She/Her/Lesbian.
Books For Writing Inspiration
Feeling stuck?Â Here are books for writing inspiration.
- Write Good or Die
- 1,699 Nonfiction Writing Prompts: Questions galore for generating book, article & blog post ideas
- A Writer’s Book of Days: A Spirited Companion and Lively Muse for the Writing Life
- The Writer’s Idea Book 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Develop Great Ideas for Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, and Screenplays
- 365 Journal Writing Ideas: A year of daily journal writing prompts, questions & actions to fill your journal with memories, self-reflection, creativity & direction.
- Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide
- 365 Writing Prompts: One Year Of Ideas To Get Your B2B Blog Going
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts, Volume 2: More Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More (Story Prompts for Journaling, Blogging and Beating Writer’s Block Book 5)
- 120 JOURNALING PROMPTS: Creative Journal Writing Ideas
- 50 Ways To Get Ideas For Blog Posts
- 1,000 Awesome Writing Prompts
- 412 Journaling Exercises and Prompts for Personal Growth: (Journal Writing, Journal Prompts, Journaling Topics, Journal Writing Exercises)
- Four Seasons of Creative Writing: 1,000 Prompts to Stop Writer’s Block (Story Prompts for Journaling, Blogging and Beating Writer’s Block)
- JOURNAL: 365+ Writing prompts, ideas and quotes to cultivate joy and well-being
- Creative Spark: How To Become An Original Thinker And Create New Ideas That Can Improve Every Area Of Your Life