What 5 websites do you visit often, and why?
Fascinating. The sites we visit reveal a lot about us. Facebook, twitter, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and Huffington Post make up my top five.
Some of these sites reveal too much about us…
ha, well, here we go.
1. Facebook.com – My social life! I know so many people and Facebook is the best way to keep up with them all.
2. Politicalwire.com – I just love following politics and this blog covers a lot of it.
3. Scandalouswomen.com – (blushing) can you believe an adult site for women? Lots of sexy articles, music, etc.
4. Aintitcool.com – I actually started visiting this because of my boyfriend. We’re both movie geeks.
5. Foodbeast.com – Recipes, news about food, drinks, etc. I love it.
I’m going to have to check some of these out. Especially #4. I have a friend who is a pop culture blogger.
5 sites I visit daily:
TomSlatin.com is an interesting social blog often amusing, informative and challenging
Face Book and Twitter give me a chance to sound off.
PBSnews.org supplies me with daily news.
CERN.com keeps me informed as to what is new in science.
yahoofinance.com allows me to keep track of my investments.
Here’s A Few Of Mine:
TomSlatin.com – To make sure my web server is still up and running, and to post new stuff everyday at 9 AM, EST.
Cockeyed.com – Funny website with some really interesting and random stuff.
Google.com – Where I do all my searching.
StumbleUpon.com – Where I do all my interest-based discoveries.
Twitter.com – Where I post my updates about TomSlatin.com, and do most of my social networking.