2022 In Review
I started posting monthly selfies, starting in January of 2022. Here are all my selfies from 2022…
- In 2022, I visited my old job, my old summer camp, and my mom, and some friends.
- I finally let go of all my social media profiles. It started with Twitter, then LinkedIn (my résumé), and finally Facebook. Facebook was the last social media profile to be let go; the deciding factor was constantly losing friends on Facebook after I publicly admitted that I was born as an intersex female.
- I tried Mastodon only to abandon that as well.
- Amelia and I created our own Discord Server.
- My favorite posts of 2022 were:
- Only The Moon Understands The Beauty Of Love [January]
- Fame Itself Is A Cancer And Ego Its Seed [February]
- A Winter Walk In The Woods [March]
- Almost 4 AM [April]
- The Beat Goes On: How Allen Ginsberg Inspired Me As A Writer [May]
- What It’s Like To Be Born With Female Pseudohermaphroditism [June]
- I Prefer To Avoid The Trappings Of Modern Life [July]
- I Have Wasted An Entire Year Of My Life [August]
- Summer Nights And Electric Twilight [September]
- The Art Of Saying Goodbye [October]
- Now Is The Time To Let Go [November]
- Friendship And The Life I Left Behind [December]
I just love love love how happy you look in all of these. Makes my heart smile. 🙂
Thank you, Suzanne! When I was a little girl, I had picture-perfect maps of how my life and love would be. Those dreams have all come true, and I am truly happy now.
I’m so glad to hear it! ❤️